Winter Break 2019- Office Hours:

9:00 AM - 5:00 PM,  December 10th - 20th
Office Closed: Dec. 23rd  -  Jan. 1st  |  Reopening on January 2nd

Gainful Employment

In order to be eligible for funding under the Title IV programs, an educational program must lead to a degree (associate, bachelor’s, graduate, or professional) or prepare students for “gainful employment in a recognized occupation.” The U.S. Department of Education requires institutions that participate in the student financial assistance programs authorized under Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 to report certain information about students who enrolled in Title IV eligible educational programs that lead to gainful employment (GE) in a recognized occupation. Those regulations provide that institutions must also disclose certain information about their gainful employment programs to prospective students.

Please note that this information represents one year’s data only. You may click on the links below to learn more about these programs and the occupations they can lead to:

Graduate Certificates section on 2019-2020 Graduate catalog

Initial Teacher Professional Preparation Graduate Certificate

Cognitive Sciences Graduate Certificate

Special Education Graduate Certificate

Reading Education Graduate Certificate

Emergency Management & Homeland Security Graduate Certificate

Nonprofit Management Graduate Certificate

Public Administration Graduate Certificate

Research Administration Graduate Certificate

Urban and Regional Planning Graduate Certificate

Fundraising Graduate Certificate