Document & File Upload
Students now have the option to submit financial aid documents online using the form below. This service does not replace the existing methods such as walk-in, drop-off, mail & FAX for students to submit documents. The Document & File Upload offers students the convenience of safely and securely uploading documents to our office for review & processing.
Tips for successful submission
- Make sure all forms are legible.
- Complete forms in blue or black ink.
- Make sure your UCF ID is on each submitted page.
- Review your documents before scanning and submitting.
- Verify the file format, file size and file name before uploading.
- File name must end with underscore UCFID, example: filename_1234567.xxx
- Documents that require a signature must have HANDWRITTEN signatures