Eligible Transfer Scholarships are:
- Ralph C. Boston, Scholarship
- High Achievement Scholarship
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
- Direct Connect Scholarship
- Articulated Honors to Honors Scholarship (nomination only)
- Cultural Diversity Scholarship (nomination only)
Transfer students who are offered admission to UCF with an Associate in Arts degree from a Florida public community college may be eligible for merit-based awards. Students can obtain an application at any Florida public state college. Please submit the application to UCF's Office of Undergraduate Admissions by the established deadline. Please note that these scholarships are only available for students graduating with an AA degree from a Florida state college who transfer directly to UCF for the fall semester.