- Students who receive either the Subsidized or Total Aggregate Limit checklist on the To Do List must log on to the NSLDS web site to review their loan history. NSLDS will only include the running total of disbursed loans and will not include any undisbursed loans.
- Students who receive the checklist could either be approaching the Subsidized or Total Aggregate Limit (depending on the checklist) with less than one year remaining in eligibility or potentially have reached the limit.
- Students with any aggregate warning status must undergo careful review before the Stafford loan eligibility can be determined. In order for students to be selected for loan eligibility review, the following criteria must be met:
- File the FAFSA.
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be fully admitted and meet UCF Admission requirements.
- Be classified as degree seeking at UCF in an eligible program.
- Enroll for at least half-time at UCF in UCF classes at time of disbursement. For more information regarding half-time enrollment please view our Program Eligibility Chart.
- Maintain UCF’s Standards for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- Complete all required To Do List Items.
- Complete verification (if selected).
- If in receipt of a Federal Stafford Direct Loan during this academic year at another institution, make sure that the remainder of that loan is canceled before applying for a loan at UCF.
- Default on any educational loan or owe repayment on a federal grant at this or any other institution.
- Borrow in excess of federal Aggregate limits. See the above Total Aggregate Limit chart.
NOTE: Students who have incomplete required documents on the To Do List or who are selected with Verification, will not have access to accept loans until all required documentation has been submitted and Verification has been completed.
- Once the loan eligibility has been reviewed, the Aggregate checklist(s) will be removed from the To Do List.