Document & File Upload
Students now have the option to submit financial aid documents online using the form below. This service does not replace the existing methods such as walk-in, drop-off, mail & FAX for students to submit documents. The Document & File Upload offers students the convenience of safely and securely uploading documents to our office for review & processing.
To avoid delays in processing, we strongly encourage students to read the Instructions for Uploading Documents. Students may also visit our Upload FAQ to find the answers to common questions.
Having trouble viewing this form? Click here
Tips for successful submission
- Make sure all forms are legible.
- Complete forms in blue or black ink.
- Make sure your UCF ID is on each submitted page.
- Review your documents before scanning and submitting.
- Verify the file format, file size and file name before uploading.
- File name must end with underscore UCFID, example: filename_1234567.xxx
- Documents that require a signature must have HANDWRITTEN signatures