Guidelines for Submitting Documents:
These guidelines are provided to insure that documents are processed properly. Prior to mailing, faxing, or hand delivering documents, follow the next for steps:
• Verify all documents are clear, legible and complete.
• Use blue or black ink on all correspondence.
• Verify that each paper submitted contains the student's name and UCFID.
• Verify that the IRS tax transcript/s are signed.
• Documents that require a signature must have HANDWRITTEN signatures
Document & File Upload
Students now have the option to submit financial aid documents online. The Document & File Upload offers students the convenience of safely and securely uploading documents to our office for review & processing.
As most fax machines will not fax both sides of a two-sided document, photocopy one side and fax the document as two pages.
Millican Hall, Room 120 (Administration Building)
Note: If office is closed, please place documents in Drop Box outside of office.
Office of Student Financial Assistance
4000 Central Florida Blvd.
Millican Hall, Room 120
Orlando, FL 32816-0113
NOTE: For your protection, please do not e-mail any personally identifiable or sensitive information to our office. Due to the frequency of computer virus concerns, we do not open attachments to e-mails.