Office Hours: Summer 2017 (9:00AM to 5:00PM daily)
New Location: Millican Hall, Room 107
- Complete the FAFSA early each year. Remember that the processed results of your FAFSA must be received at UCF by December 1 to meet the priority date.
- Check your To Do List on myUCF often.
- Review the Bulletin Boards found on myUCF for significant up-to-date information year round.
- Respond promptly to all information requests.
- If you register for classes, then decide not to attend UCF, you must officially drop your classes by the end of the Add/Drop period; otherwise, you will be obligated to pay the debts and charges owed to the University.
- Activate your Knights E-mail account and check it regularly to avoid missing important and critical information from Student Financial Assistance and the University.
- If there are extenuating circumstances or problems at anytime, please call (407) 823-2827 to speak with a financial aid counselor.