Students log onto Webcourses@UCF through myUCF Self Service.
- Enter your UCF Sign-On ID and password
Select the “Assignment” tab and identify if an academic activity is available for you to complete.
Do this for each of your registered courses.
Examples of an academic activity are listed below, but are not limited to:
- physically attending a class where there is an opportunity for to confirm attendance;
- submitting an academic assignment
- taking a quiz
- an interactive tutorial or computer-assisted instruction
- participating in an online discussion about academic matters; or
- initiating contact with a faculty member to ask a question about the academic subject
studied in the course.
If an academic activity is provided, you should complete it during the first week of classes but
no later than August 27 (for classes that begin the week of August 18).
If an academic activity is NOT provided, your faculty member may have chosen to physically
take attendance instead.